Hello, my wonderful readers and fellow bloggers! I’d like to thank the wonderful poet, Poetrylover– for nominating me in this wonderful chain of “Mystery Blogger Award”. This is the first time someone has thought me worthy of an award related to writing, and it’s practically impossible for me to convey how honoured I feel.
“The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself:
- I’m a happy-go-lucky person, which quite sums me up. But I do want to be an engineer by profession and a writer by heart.
- I love reading novels, binge-watching old TV series, exploring places I’ve never been to, acquainting strangers and of course writing stories and Poems.
- I like to make people feel good for what they are and what they do or at times give them my unwelcomed *cough* wise *cough* advice.
Answering Poetrylover’s Questions:
1.What is your meaning of life?
My meaning of life is happiness. I believe everything anyone does is ultimately to make themselves happy. The cause of happiness may vary, of course. For some it is getting a great job, for some it is to be the fastest sprinter and you might’ve got the general idea. It isn’t always happy though, so I do this. I compare my troubles to the vast universe and the number of galaxies beyond the blanket of sky, it becomes very easy to forget the depth of the problem.
2.What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Embarrassment has always followed me all my life. Incidents like calling for someone and not getting a response from them is one of the most common example. But I remember one such incident very vividly. When I was in 4th grade, I participated in a fancy dress competition where I was an apple. My dad made me a thermocol cut out of a perfect apple big enough to cover my body. The only problem about it was, it was very delicate and as expected a small part of it’s corner got torn off. So when I stepped on the stage, I had to talk about apples. I did all that part well, but later I was joked about being an half eaten apple. It isn’t quite embarrassing now, I’m laughing to be honest. But yeah, that’s the most embarrassing thing happened to me.
3. Most beautiful place you have traveled?
My mind answered this as soon as I read the question. It’s no doubt Kashmir. The snow covered mountains, the beautiful hotels, the kind people we met and the soft snow against my tanned-Mumbai skin was a complete bliss. It indeed was a heaven on earth. I haven’t traveled a lot, but this is really a great place I’ll love to visit at least once every year.
4. What is your meaning of a successful life?
Success. The word for me at this stage of life means having a decent score in my study course, have a healthy relationship with my pals and also getting better at poetries and stories.
5. What makes you happy?
Curled up lips.
Being the cause of someone’s happiness.
That’s all I can think of, for now.
Chaos-xd (The pioneer of darkness)
My Questions To The Above:
1.Why did you start blogging?
2.When was the last time you had the heartiest laugh?(A happy memory)
3.Where would you want to travel to?
4.Which novel or poem you hold close to your heart?
5.What would you want to change about your life? Why?
Link To My Best Post:
For me, my best post is this heartfelt poem- To her, with love. I’d love to get your views on it. 🙂
PS- Poetrylover Thanks a lot for this. 🙂