Here are the rules:
- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Since I’ve 33 questions to answer, (I know which would be too long) I’ve chose 5-6 of my favorite questions from the 3 amazing bloggers!
Questions by Deepika:
- What’s your favourite colour?
Turquoise. (That’s so unpredictable, right?)
- How’d you describe yourself in one word?(Also asked by Shivee)
- What is the most precious thing to you in your life?
A soul and a diary.
- What do you dislike the most about humans?
The instinct to judge and ignorance.
- Tiger or a Lion? Whom would you like to have an encounter with to make a story?
I’m intrigued by Lions!
- Luxurious but stressful life or a non- luxurious happy life?
I’m living the latter life already. 😛
Questions by Shivee:
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Idk, I’ll celebrate my birthday everyday though!
- Which is your favourite TV show and movie?
FRIENDS and The Breakfast Club.
- What is the one life saving advice you could give to someone from your life experience ?
Be patient and you’d even see the rock move on its own.
- Would you rather have power to read 10 times faster or to look 10times more charming/beautiful?
Is it even a question? Reading 10 * times faster is sooooooo lot cooler than looking more charming.
- Name the book you are currently reading or have lately read.
I’m currently reading “Adept” by Robert Finn.
- What is one great writing advice you would like to give?
There are many advices, I’d suggest to keep up with the series of tips posted on every Tuesday on my blog.
Questions by Thunder Poet:
- Would you consider Skydiving or Rock climbing?
- Werewolf or Vampire? *wink wink*
The wink doesn’t help making it easier to choose. But wolves are my spirit animal!
- Black or White?
The poetic black.
- How many imaginary friends do you have? Describe at least one’s personality.
As a fiction writer I’ve got a huge list of imaginary friends and they’re all my characters.
- Dog or Wolf?
Could it be a hybrid? Please.
- What is your favorite beverage?
- Which mystery author would you recommend us?
- Who is your greatest inspiration?
- Elaborate the situation where you would be stuck in a lift with your crush.
- An advice to fellow bloggers.
- Greatest fear?
- Day or night?
- A long road trip or a short flight?
- If you wake up in a stranger’s apartment, what do you think would you possibly be doing the past night?
- Bunnies or Pandas?
- Would you like living in a populated megacity or a stranded island?
PS- If anyone who doesn’t have their name up the list wants to participate feel free to consider yourself nominated.