A heartfelt thanks to PoetryLover& Deepika for these wonderful nominations! Nominations have been such a common thing to do but seeing The Honest Fabler on somebody’s nomination list makes my lips curl up. And of course, anything that makes you happy deserves to be treated well. The reason that I’m doing these two awards together, is not that I’m lazy (Who am I kidding? I’m helluva lazy!) but because I like the rules of both the awards! So I’ll quickly get done with the rules and do as directed respectively.
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivate Me:
- Biographies/Auto-biographies of people who fuelled their passion and defeated all odds.
- This one might be a cliché to some and a weird thing to others, but Nature motivates me! The lively creations of the whole universe can mesmerise me and give me the hope to do anything that I want.
- Writing.(Couldn’t see this coming, I wager! :P) Writing has become everything to me. It no longer stays only a hobby or a way to express my emotions, but even create stories! Well, that’s what a [Honest]Fabler does, anyway!
3 People That Motivate Me:
- My Loved Ones.
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III aka. EMINƎM.
- My Readers and fellow bloggers!— Without you guys, I might’ve never been so much dedicated to write a blog everyday. So, Kudos to you. :’)
1 Thing I Hope to do to that will improve the World:
I believe— Some things aren’t supposed to be told before they happen. So, it’ll be my little secret!
Answering my challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
The meaning of life for me is surviving to be happy and making people around me happier about themselves. Also, I’d consider my life incomplete until there comes a day when a book of mine would become a classic. #goals
The Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
How “The Honest Fabler” Started?
If you’ve been a reader, you’re probably thinking “How many times is this guy going to explain this!?”.
Well, anyway as a requisite I’ll get over it quickly.
The Honest Fabler started because my writings were homeless (Literally). This blog has given them a home, and to me a platform to be recognized as a writer/poet and of course a learning Blogger!
It was short, right?
Advice to new bloggers.
- Like Deepika said in her post and I said it in one of my initial posts, being you is the most important part! We, as people are independent and brought up by different parents our set of skills completely differ from others. If one doesn’t blog in their own way and just follow the way of another famous blogger, why would anyone be interested to read the same thing on your blog? (No offence.)
- When it comes to increasing your traffic, remember the karmic cycle: What goes around comes around. If you read the articles of few bloggers and let them know your honest feedback even they will appreciate your presence and give you back the same.
PS: Honest feedback is a must, though it be appreciative or may it have criticism. Just be sure it isn’t false flattery or senseless criticism.
If unfortunately I forgot to nominate you, please accept my apologies. Hope you all have a pleasant week. Writing Tips #4 would be posted this week! Stay tuned.
Take care & Peace out!