Another award, Yay!
First off, how have y’all been? Blogging daily has slipped out of my routine, apparently, so make up to it— I’ve decided to keep blogging for next 21 days in ANYWAY possible! Why 21 days? Because I believe doing something for 21 days is enough to develop that particular thing as a habit. Let’s see what happens next. sigh
Now, let’s start what you’re here for!
The Unique Blogger Award
I’ve been nominated by the Aesthetic blogger- Riya Rajayyan from AestheticGraphy. I know I’ve said this before that her blog is aesthetic as her name, but lately, it’s improved to a whole new level! Be sure to check it out if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed. (Same goes for the unique bloggers that I’ve nominated below. Each of them are unique in their own way and it’s quite difficult to find similarities between the style of writing and blogging. Don’t miss any of them!)
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
Since Riya is lazy, she’s asked me to answer the same questions that were asked to her.
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
Ans: I’m tired from typing it so many times. Here’s the link to where I described why I started the blog.
The Honest Fabler started because my writings were homeless (Literally). This blog has given them a home, and to me, the recognition as a writer/poet and of course a learning Blogger!
It was short, right?
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
Ans: You really don’t want to know what I consume to create poop, do you? (Why doesn’t it sound gross when Liza Koshy says it?)
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
Ans: Never thought about that. But mostly, no, I’ll save them the embarrassment of being just another person with a famous name. And I’m pretty good at naming characters (Certified by me XD) So, yeah, I’ll name them something good.
- Would you rather work on your dream job and never be appreciated OR take up an unwilling job and be appreciated by everyone you know?
- What would had been your first words as a kid, if you had the vocabulary that you have now.
- Do you believe in bashing what you hate or appreciating what you love?
My Nominees are
- The Girl on the Go
- Eclipse Stories
- Judy Redic
- Thoughts of an Introvert
- Thunder Poet
- Divya Gupta
A VERY HAPPY Sunday and hope you all have a great week ahead!
I’ve a lot of great news to post and since I traveled to great places in my brief vacation, I’m going to post something I never had— Travel Blogs!
See ya around peeps!