A day for our favorite superhero,
Our first love.
A day to celebrate, to cherish, to tell them how lucky we are to have them.
But why do it only once?
Today, I’ve an answer.
It’s like the way we wait for Christmas, like the happiness they receive on hold us in their hands after waiting for 9 months.
It’s a festival for every Superdad.
For us show our pride & for them, to be flaunted.
A very happy Father’s Day to every mentor.❤️
©The Honest Fabler – Ashutosh Gursale
©Image source – Google Images
One Lovely Blogger Award
A heartiest thanks to Juliana for this lovely award nomination! Do check out her amazing blog and I bet you’ll relate to every post on it!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Me
- I like to skate.
- I’m a newborn fan of Heavy Metal and Rock!
- I love to try new food items. I don’t have any dislikes, everything edible is my favorite!
- I’m the only child in the family, so naturally, the most loved.
- I’m a good listener. The perks of being a writer, is that you’ve to learn from people. And to learn people you’ve to listen. But the best part of it? It makes you a good listener and people confide in you. *Touchwood* :’)
- I LOVE BOOKS. That must’ve come as a surprise.💥 (Sense the sarcasm, is needless. Hopefully)
- I started poems purely because I loved to rhyme. I never thought that my “thoughts” would be so meaningful unless I started making poems. Initially, I put together anything that rhymed, now, well not the same case. XD
Nominees for this award!
◆Aishwarya Kondvilkar(Life through eyes of a hipster)
◆Sanjita(Cluster of Stars)
◆Babblings Of A Nobody
◆Sun and Moon(Eclipse Stories)
◆Chaos-xD(A Glimpse of Darkness)
◆Harsh Jain(Fab Writings)
◆Sakshi (The Escapist)
◆ Jaismine (Thunder Poet)
◆A dash of Jhaee
◆Suzie Does Healthy
◆Shreyas Mogal (An Unknown Wanderer)
Have a great day everyone!